• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIW 73/74 Charger fiberglass front fenders.

chargervert

Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score
I recently acquired a pair of 73/74 Charger fiberglass front fenders. These were obviously molded from a pair of original fenders, because they have all the factory style inner fender pieces that mount them to the car,including the area to mount the factory headlight mounting brackets and the jamb inside of the edge of the hood. Once mounted on the car, they will look like factory steel fenders, but they are much lighter. They are pretty straight too compared to most fiberglass body parts that I have seen. I will post some pictures of them when I get a chance to take them. They are definitely much better quality pieces than the cheaply made race fiberglass parts. I am trying to decide how much to list them for. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

Pictures. I plan on getting a fresh coat of primer on them inside and out.
20210609_152429.jpg
20210609_152442.jpg
20210609_152451.jpg
20210609_152514.jpg
20210609_152521.jpg

They are the most accurate fiberglass fenders I have seen for a 3rd gen Charger.

I am going to clean them up and get a coat of primer on them, then I will list them in the parts for sale section on here. They are the most accurate reproduction fiberglass front fenders I have ever seen for a 73/74 Charger. So if anyone wants them send me a pm.

I have seen 2 sets of 73-4 Sebring fenders in Fiberglass and looking at them they honestly looked like factory pieces. If not someone did some incredibly detailed work and the one set had the same original paint on them that the doors did with the Sebring trim (aluminum with the black insert). They were thick Fiberglass smooth white looking where they drilled and bolted on similar to other fiberglass pieces used on Mopars. I wish I would have bought them as both sets I ever saw were at Carlisle in the late eighties...

I think that I remember seeing those white Plymouth fiberglass fenders,they were in the second row from the show field in the swap meet. I got a fresh coat of primer on one of the fenders, I gave it a quick blocking and they are fairly straight compared to most fiberglass parts I have dealt with in the part. I believe that they will block out nicely, and the only way someone would know that they are fiberglass would be to knock on them.
20210618_143839.jpg
20210618_143852.jpg
20210618_143909.jpg
20210618_144001.jpg

Interested in the fenders. Tried to send PM but your inbox is full. Thanks cliff

Auto Transport Service
Back