• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder if it tastes like octane boost?

RRGTX

Local time
8:06 AM
Reaction score
Saw this in the liquor store…

92C9E2B3-8A9A-4FE5-8099-32FD9CBD2710.jpeg

That is great.
To me, hard liquor tastes as bad as gasoline. I see dudes sipping whiskey and making uncomfortable faces like they licked a 9V battery. I never developed an appreciation for whiskey even though I tried as a kid. Seagrams 7 was a popular choice for the guys I ran with.
I can drink vodka with a grape juice chaser to kill the taste…

Never have liked drinking anything without it being mixed even though I could when I was younger. Won't even think about it these days.....also can't believe he would endorse any booze since he's not in favor of it.....

Holy moly @toolmanmike,
I thought I was prepared for tough times but I have a long way to go !
I am a beer man myself. Cheap Busch beer in the can, came from my framing days as it was all we could afford at the time.
The #43 whiskey is way cool and I would love to find a bottle to add to my NASCAR collection !
Funny thing is The King is against drinking as @Mr. Cranky stated above.
IMG_3218.JPG

Holy moly @toolmanmike,
I thought I was prepared for tough times but I have a long way to go !
I am a beer man myself. Cheap Busch beer in the can, came from my framing days as it was all we could afford at the time.
The #43 whiskey is way cool and I would love to find a bottle to add to my NASCAR collection !
Funny thing is The King is against drinking as @Mr. Cranky stated above.
View attachment 1384084
That's how I started. I always drank Black Velvet/Sprite. Started going to a whiskey tasting group and the rest is history.

What did we all start with? Sweet anti-freeze, motor oil, engine grime and axle grease. Went to beer and now whiskey. Although gin is my first choice. A friend at 16 drank enough gin to never want it again.

Richard Petty #43
Be a cool collector bottle
not sure (don't care) where it was made

I prefer Kentucky or Tenn. Whiskey/Bourbon, when I do drink
that's rarely nowadays

Richard Petty #43
Be a cool collector bottle
not sure (don't care) where it was made

I prefer Kentucky or Tenn. Whiskey/Bourbon, when I do drink
that's rarely nowadays
King Distilling, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. 2 year 80 proof whiskey.

Auto Transport Service
Back