• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wondering if anyone knows about theses chargers

demonram

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
I don't have any pictures but will describe as best I can. A good friend of mine had a 69 HEMI charger and a 70 440 rt/se 6 pack charger in the mid seventies. The 69 was light green metallic with a black vinyl roof, and black interior It was not a street car, it had a beast of a HEMI in it with I believe a lenco shifter. The seventy was white with a dual quad tunnel ram, With a flat black lift off Mopar pro stock style hood. It had a black interior. The unique part of this one was, he had placed red lights in the side scoops that came on when the lights were on. The last time I saw it, in about 1981, ( I saw those lights ) it was at Great Lakes dragway in Union Grove Wi. racing with a black bumble bee stripe. Both of theses cars were sold when he got married in 1977. We lived in northern Illinois. I never saw the green one after it was sold. I would love to know if anyone knows about these. Thanks in advance, I know it's a long shot but if I had a chance of knowing it would be here. I hope I'm correct on the years, it was a long time ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back