• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Woodgrain Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry4261

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a Very Nice Driver Quality Woodgrain Steering. I believe this wheel will fit several 66-67 B Body cars like
67 Coronet R/T, Coronet 500's, Plymouth GTX, Satellites and 66-67Chargers and others. Will also be fit various A Body vehicles from 64-67.
The casting number on the piece is 2530250 30428 so please check this casting number for your application. The Steering Wheel has NO CRACKS in the rim portion of the wheel the chrome if very nice. There is some minor light pitting on the spokes and some minor scratches and nicks on the outer rim of the wheel but it is in a Very Nice Driver condition. The woodgrain finish is worn but the wheel still retains the correct color. I always represent my pieces in an accurate manner. This steering wheel would make a great addition to any project as is or as an upgrade to your current steering wheel. Extreme care will be taken with packaging and all new packaging materials will be used for shipping.
$185 plus shipping. I accept Money Order or Cash.
Thanks
SALE PENDING

DSCN1991[2].JPG

DSCN2000[1].JPG

DSCN1996[2].JPG

DSCN1998[1].JPG

DSCN2002[1].JPG

DSCN1995[1].JPG

DSCN1999[2].JPG

Last edited:
I'll take it. Todd

Status