• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would anybody be prepared to pick up an item for me who is in Ohio 44203 (Close to Summit)

Chargerjase

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:05 PM
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have an item I would like to purchase from a gentleman that will not ship. My shipping is to Texas and I am hoping there is a member who lives in this area, that could possibly collect it for me and ship it (no rush on the shipping and of course I would pay for the shipping and any materials needed for this). It is a tail panel, so not the easiest to ship I am the first to admit.

Any help would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

I bought rubber for my duallie which were mounted on new ford rims and had no use for them, listed on kijiji and had someone on east coast wanted them. I just took them in to ups store and had him call them with cc and info , they boxed and shipped them , no problem! maybe you can work something out! shipping was $600 but apparently ford duallie rims are hard to come by where he was and the price from ford was over $1000ea.
I have friends in that area but they are elderly 80+ and wouldn't ask them to deal with a tail panel!

I bought rubber for my duallie which were mounted on new ford rims and had no use for them, listed on kijiji and had someone on east coast wanted them. I just took them in to ups store and had him call them with cc and info , they boxed and shipped them , no problem! maybe you can work something out! shipping was $600 but apparently ford duallie rims are hard to come by where he was and the price from ford was over $1000ea.
I have friends in that area but they are elderly 80+ and wouldn't ask them to deal with a tail panel!
Yes that is totally understandable. I don't want to put people out as such, hence why I respect the guys decision not to ship.

Auto Transport Service
Back