• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wow! Deep respect! Bud Haedike won’t be down for breakfast! Bombardier B17 WWll

Xp29h

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
So, I’ve followed this channel and the history of WWll in Europe. They brought a few veterans back and Bud was one of them. There is some dialogue first but get to “I’ll be seeing you” at the end!

God Bless!

So, I’ve followed this channel and the history of WWll in Europe. They brought a few veterans back and Bud was one of them. There is some dialogue first but get to “I’ll be seeing you” at the end!

God Bless!

I just finished watching the series "Masters of the Air" , so this is very timely. It is hard to imagine that a lot of these young bomber crewmen were volunteers. Most of them had a very short life expectency. That generation of boys were true heroes!

R.I.P. Bud
Thanks for sharing.
I give my thanks to all that served back then during that sad time for sure and the wars after WWII.
I too am kind of a history buff from the wars past and amazed of the Guts they all had of the time in need.

The entire crews had guts. Ball turret gunners? Holy crap! I’m surprised they could even get in their with the size of their balls!

RIP Bud
Thank you for your sacrifice to our nation.

Ps: my FIL was also a B-17 Bombadier.

These men are our hero’s, thanks for sharing it with us! RIP Bud.. a legend along with many other legends.

1711807293484.png

R.I.P Sir.

History Underground is one of my favorite YouTube channels. Godspeed Bud…

Auto Transport Service
Back