• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wow dick landy 1964 dodge polara for sale (not mine)

OG max wedge

Local time
10:12 PM
Reaction score
did anyone see the dick landy dodge for sale on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Polar...281548204793&pt=US_Cars_Trucks#ht_2017wt_1155

it sure looks a lot like my old 1964 dodge with a landy engine that i sold a few years back,
i wonder where this guy got all the info on this car..
here is a link from the day i got it delivered..
if i would have had all this info i may not have sold it so cheap..
it's funny when i ordered and got the GTS and chrysler reports they made no mention of that... and the car being one of one with the original 383 to boot...
i sure do miss the velour interior...

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...ra-just-showed-up!&highlight=dick+landy+built

I really like the wide whites on it LOL

if i knew

if i would have known that it was as the seller says it is i would have never got rig of it so cheap,
after all it looked right at home with my other two max wedges..

Attachments

• . 426.jpg
    . 426.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 557
  • . 427.jpg
    . 427.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 529
Seller should stick to bike parts. I believe DLI built a heck of a lot of engines, for lots of cars over the years, and it doesn't make this car one penny more valuable! Probably needs gone through again, since that was built so long ago.... not even that much of a story to mention that fact, other than the little sticker on the valve cover. $22,500 what a tool!

well the car does have some issues but the motor did haul ***.. rockibliiy style!

that title sucked me in, too bad the car dosnt have real Landy race provenance.

i grew up in Salt Lake City, in the late 80s i met this guy Bob Runyan, he actually purchased two Landy race cars in 65 and 66, the first was a Max Wedge, the second was a Hemi car.

would be cool to see the real deal again.

it has a great story to it , but no documentation to back it up.
with that said. is it really worth a lot ??

it has a great story to it , but no documentation to back it up.
with that said. is it really worth a lot ??

I didn't read any "story" in that ad that. Rumor has it? I'll call it all BS other than an engine built by DLI. "Have Glover / MOPAR Certification papers" What, a de-coded fender tag? Post a picture. Of course there's no documentation, that's just somebody fishing for an idiot buyer, pre BJ auction. That's all!

hows the 64 maxie doing? My blue on blue is coming along slowly!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back