• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WPC Winter Swap Meet 1.27.13 - Detroit Area

Thanks for the info SGTPaul,i will be there

Seriously thinking about getting a space and recovering financially from Christmas. There's also a swap there on the 12th and 13th this month as well.

There is a swap meet Jan.12-13 at the same place ,all types of car parts.Detroit swap meet .Gilbraltar North

Anyone gonna be at either show and have some torsion bars they want to sell? 68 B body that needs to get it's feet on the ground,Thanks!

Seriously thinking about getting a space and recovering financially from Christmas. There's also a swap there on the 12th and 13th this month as well.

OK...I just filled out an app for two tables;who else is setting up there? Calling about space for the earlier swap tomorrow;may get space there as well. I want room to work in my bloody garage! Oh;and some $$$ for offsetting Christmas expenses.

Mrkinger;thanks for answering Paul's question. Haven't been around much,so I missed that. Sorry,Sgt.

I'll b there ! Seen add on Craigslist with some 65 goods , and said they will b there !

Al K are you going to have some 65 items and what space. Will be done there picking up my carpet.

Will be looking for just about anything for A 1974 roadrunner lots of stuff for 1974 dart and duster

Al K are you going to have some 65 items and what space. Will be done there picking up my carpet.

Sorry,Ed;no '65 stuff. I'll be at tables 315 and 316;just about in the center of the action. Hey folks;I may have some extra room at my tables;if any of you guys have something you'd like to sell,come see me. My fees and commission aren't THAT outrageous...

Anyone have a 2800 or bigger stall laying around for a small block 727?

Anyone score some goof stuff? I picked up a few small things. Lots of people there compared to last year. How did the sellers do?

Well;I'm glad I got two tables-them were some small ones! Filled both in no time,a couple of things went under,and I brought more crap,er,quality parts with me today. Did OK sales-wise;enough to head over to the Mancini Racing Toy Store and score some ARP rod,head and main bolts. Otherwise,my wallet only came out to deposit currency into it. Would have liked to have done that a few more times.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back