• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wrecked 67 Coronet R/T

Sam69sat

Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know the story on this car? Just came across it on fb marketplace.

nc_ohc=344f99mGo_oAX_43H2x&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio3-1.jpg

Looks like this one. Wheelie competition in a nice Hemi powered car? Dumb ***.

Wow. The first mistake was a free learning experience. The second mistake, not so.

A fool and his money are quickly parted.. Sadly the car suffered as he was clueless. It’s hurt but fixable I bet. IMO

There must be 2 of these. This one races in dov 7 bracket races and bracket finals. This one has a WO23 scoop instead of the 68 hemi scoop.

Seems his dad bought it new.

84124BD3-EA4A-4241-88ED-283A514F0EED.png

99D6F522-1FD1-4D47-833C-4FC63E283669.png

The imprint in the door and rocker looks more like it slid into the end of an abutment wall......
Yea after taking a second look what ever he hit was square. And quite smaller than the front of a car or truck.

With all the First Responder people present, and tire marks on the pavement, I wonder if this catastrophe happened in the parking lot, rather than at the track. Sad when you have more horsepower than talent.

With all the First Responder people present, and tire marks on the pavement, I wonder if this catastrophe happened in the parking lot, rather than at the track. Sad when you have more horsepower than talent.
Agreed!

He probably ran into a light pole base. They don't move!

Wonder if it was the guys at Expert Tire taking it for a "test drive" after changing the tires or something?

Auto Transport Service
Back