• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 1966 Plymouth Belvedere/Satellite Trunk Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenlkarp

Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Looking for better then average trunk panel, front grill, front bumper and headlight grills for my 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II convertible.

Thanks in advance!!

Almost impossible to find! Even if you do they are either a total disaster and overpriced pieces of Aluminum or if in like new or decent shape, also way overpriced. 1966 Plymouth Bel/Sat parts are nearly next to impossible to find these days as their popularity is less than say 68-69 B Body rides are. Good luck in your search...cr8crshr/Bill...former 66 Ply Sat owner...:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Check EBay too although I would prefer and hope to find parts through the forum first.

1966 BELVEDERE II SATELLITE B BODY MOPAR OEM USED TRUNK PANEL PLATE TRIM | eBay
That one is in very good shape. Some metal messaging and a little touchup paint on the letters and some Argent for the subdued Gray areas, polish up the Aluminum, and you have a nice piece. I had to do that with the one I replaced on my 66 Ply Sat and it turned out great. As for the asking price? Insane and way too much...IMHO...which seems to be the recurring theme with these hard-to-find parts. Unless one is desperate to get one or replace their existing one, no way would I fork over that kind of coin. It's just me...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Last year at Spring Fling in LA . there was a guy that had 3 or 4 of them.
I have a very nice spare for mine. So didnt buy one. And FYI, they can be tough to come up with if nice

Im hoping he is there again this year with same parts, ( fingers crossed )

IMO a good piece will pull $300-500 depending on how bad you need it and how good of shape it is .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back