• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB: 1966 Satellite Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacensvo

Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score
Yes, like so many others I am seeking the 66 only trim for top of fenders, rear quarters, (1) one piece, multiple pieces, full set. I'm not alone but I figure that reviving this WTB one in a while I might luck out at some point.

****my set is incomplete and quality is very poor. I want to complete my set and send out for full refinish.

Thanks. Jason

DSCN1721.JPG

I wish you all the luck but it’s almost impossible because we have a two year body style it’s not being reproduced.3148A086-9D66-4201-B67E-80575714517C.jpeg

Good luck in searching for those!!! They are "UNOBTAINIUM" as has been posted here in the past. I as a former 66 Ply Sat owner, found some many years ago and since then they have completely dried up. One option is to have the trim holes welded closed, and then source some 66 Ply Baracuda fender turn signals as they are very close and the end facing toward the rear, are in a rounded point. Just a suggestion mind you...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back