• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 1967 B-body 2dr. Hardtop rear panels chrome trim

nbbcrh

Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Gentlemen, does anyone have the chrome trim that holds the top of a 67 bbody rear panel's. I need both, I have the front door's trim, if available, please send pic's and price, Thanks

Gentlemen, does anyone have the chrome trim that holds the top of a 67 bbody rear panel's. I need both, I have the front door's trim, if available, please send pic's and price, Thanks

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7446.jpg

IMG_7447.jpg

If Nbbcrh is not interested in either or both, I am if there are no dings or other damage on them. Tried to find some last month without luck.

If Nbbcrh is not interested in either or both, I am if there are no dings or other damage on them. Tried to find some last month without luck.
I believe I may have another set, just as nice, no dings or dents. I will check and post back.

I believe I may have another set, just as nice, no dings or dents. I will check and post back.
Mike, thanks for the pics, I had pm you to let you know I will take them, I will send you money order tomorrow, Thanks so much, really appreciate it, Ben

Auto Transport Service
Back