• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 1970 Super Bee or Coronet R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt

Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 1970 Super Bee or Coronet R/T. Not interested in cloned cars. Only original or restored cars. Some modifications are OK. I will consider non-matching numbers cars. Will need some documentation. Thank you.

Check our classifieds on this forum if you haven't already. I do know of one for sale close to my house here that is really nicely restored and I'm pretty sure it has original documentation and is #'s matching. Burnt orange with white C-stripes `70 Bee. When I stopped to look at it, I talked to the owner and he said he was asking 30K. Let me know if your interested and I'll get his number for you. Welcome to the site.

Looking for a 1970 Super Bee or Coronet R/T. Not interested in cloned cars. Only original or restored cars. Some modifications are OK. I will consider non-matching numbers cars. Will need some documentation. Thank you.
Hi how about a 70 ALL original [serious all original] 383 4pd super-bee post car b5 blue with bench+blue interior it will need engine rebuild + quarter work,but still has the original paint on it 41years later, the underneath is incredible spotless,it is a very good friend of mines,who needs to sell this unique beast,thanks to hurricane irene he wants $11,500 let me know , you can call me Rob @ 631-902-5809 he also has a running [was smoking tires yesterday] 68 gtx & 70 v-code cuda 4 sale

I have a '70 Bee. originally 383 car, now 440. 4 speed, N96 airgrabber. Top banana yellow. Asking 26K. Let me know if you would like to see more pics.

Attachments

• IMGP0259.jpg
    IMGP0259.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 1,824
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back