• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD WTB 1972 Charger Trunk Lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe so. The later years will also fit but the keyhole diameter is different. The 71 has the cut outs for the spoiler. Someone else on here will have better advise but this is what I learned when searching for mine. They are hard to find and any condition.

71-74 will all fit as stated about key hole size I am unsure I know the way the lock mounts are different . and old the earlier lids have provision s for the go wing buy I made a few templates from my lid you just put on your lid and mark the holes if you get a lid and need one let me know there around here somewhere. I have a line on 3 parts cars near me not sure how the deck lids are but if I come up with more info I'll let you know

I believe so. The later years will also fit but the keyhole diameter is different. The 71 has the cut outs for the spoiler. Someone else on here will have better advise but this is what I learned when searching for mine. They are hard to find and any condition.
Thanks so much.

71-74 will all fit as stated about key hole size I am unsure I know the way the lock mounts are different . and old the earlier lids have provision s for the go wing buy I made a few templates from my lid you just put on your lid and mark the holes if you get a lid and need one let me know there around here somewhere. I have a line on 3 parts cars near me not sure how the deck lids are but if I come up with more info I'll let you know
Thank you. Please do keep me in mind if you get one.

IIRC the lock thing was mid-73, and late 73 and 74 had the larger lock with a big nut to secure like an M body, versus the clip we are all familiar with.

71 and 72 are the same

I want to buy a 1972 Charger trunk lid.

Too, does anyone know if a 1971 trunk lid fit 1972?

I have a deck lid if your still interested. 72, Gold paint, Straight with no rot. A little surface rust along the edges on the underside.
$200

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back