• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - 426 Hemi Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldRunner

Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello.... Looking for a 426 Hemi Engine, Crate, original, complete, short block etc. for a 68 Coronet Convert. Located in Ontario, close to Port Huron MI. PM me if you have what I am looking for. Thanks

They show a nice shiny assembled hemi in the picture of that ad but if you read that ad the hemi isn't even assembled for $15,500

Are you looking for an original date coded block, an aftermarket crate engine, a restored, stock looking hemi or a high performance piece? PM me, I can fill the bill for any variation above.

I am looking for an affordable package ??? I am building a Tribute 68 R/T 4 spd Convertible, so a stock looking , and stock performance Hemi is what I am after . Let me know what you can offer and where you are located. Thanks

Hello.... Looking for a 426 Hemi Engine, Crate, original, complete, short block etc. for a 68 Coronet Convert. Located in Ontario, close to Port Huron MI. PM me if you have what I am looking for. Thanks

I'd talk to Tim Banning @ FHO. He is in Bewdley, Ontario. Top notch builder and stands behind his work.

Dont know if this will help, but I saw an ad on C List Denver for a set of hemi heads for around 1200.00, K series I think.

I am looking for an affordable package ??? I am building a Tribute 68 R/T 4 spd Convertible, so a stock looking , and stock performance Hemi is what I am after . Let me know what you can offer and where you are located. Thanks

$15,500 IS a affordable and good price.

The "HEMI" game or club is a pricey one.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd talk to Tim Banning @ FHO. He is in Bewdley, Ontario. Top notch builder and stands behind his work.

Tim is good people!
Stands buy his product and customers.
TOP-NOTCH !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back