• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE wtb 4spd change over parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimsbee

Local time
5:13 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi looking for the following parts to convert my 68 coronet from an auto to an manual.
Bracket for zbar one that mounts to trans
Clutch fork
Clutch rod that goes from zbar to the clutch fork
Aluminum flywheel 6bolt
An clutch for a 10 1/2 bell housing

brewers performance has everything you need

Checked them out figured I would see if anybody has them here first then I'm gona give them a call.

alot of those items are consumeables and i would recommend getting new, to be safe

All those parts need to be correct and compatable. Very easy to mi-match with used parts. Brewers is the best in my opinion and can answer all your questions...........................MO

Just so you know a 68 would have used an 11" cast iron bell housing factory. Not a 10.5".
Matt

Yea I know the 10.5 bell isn't what 68 had but I'm piecing this swap together and not really worried about correctness, car is a hot rod anyways

I bought the bellhousing from brewers that has dual starter locations. takes either the 10 1/2 or 11" flywheel/clutch. Opens up the options. I got tired of the 11" and put a 10 1/2" in. It's lighter and revs faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back