• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND WTB 5/16 rear wheel cylinder bolts with specific head markings

Status
Not open for further replies.

tullm

Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score
WTB: 5/16 rear wheel cylinder bolts with specific head markings. Pic attached for reference

Thank you
M.

20240126_164119.jpg

Here is what most of the used ones look like!
You need the raised edge on the head type and captive tooth washer also.

IMG_1766.JPG

"Here is what most of the used ones look like!" @Mopar John, Yeah unfortunately they live in an environment not kind to metal.
It's hard to find nice ones. A forum member sent me pics of four that he has, they have a little pitting but are presentable. Hopefully @carterafb also has some nice ones.

I've got these... PM if interested

IMG_20240412_110326985.jpg

What car do the bolts fit? Restoration part? Bob Horman
I have rear wheel cylinders with casting number 2881613. I believe said wheel cylinders were used on cars with 10" and 11" rear brakes. My specific application is for a 1970 model year car completed Sept 9, 1969. I believe (please don't quote me) sometime later in the 1970 model year or perhaps early 1971 model year the wheel cylinder casting numbers changed and also switched to smaller 1/4 bolts.

AMK offers the correct size bolt but it doesn't have the correct head markings.

I have rear wheel cylinders with casting number 2881613. I believe said wheel cylinders were used on cars with 10" and 11" rear brakes. My specific application is for a 1970 model year car completed Sept 9, 1969. I believe (please don't quote me) sometime later in the 1970 model year or perhaps early 1971 model year the wheel cylinder casting numbers changed and also switched to smaller 1/4 bolts.

AMK offers the correct size bolt but it doesn't have the correct head markings.
I have one bold if you need it Bob Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back