• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65 floor-shift column

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnhinds

Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
looking for 65 floor-shift pwr. steering column, must be 65, preferably in good cond.

Look on eBay and Craigslist for a 65 Satellite or 65 Coronet 500 being parted out--not too difficult to find. Good luck.

I've been looking on e-bay for a pretty good while, found 64's and 66's but not 65's. by the way ilm65, in my opinion, you have the nicest 65 i've ever seen.

column

Whats the differance between the 64and 65 columns? I have both they look the same to me. what am I missing?

i bought a 64 column out of an all org. 4 dr. car and it seams that the piece that the shift lever on an auto column was smaller and looked a little differant. in other words, the piece closest to the guage cluster. maybe on early 65's, they were like the 64's, but my car was built in july of 65. my dad and my uncle bought one of these cars new back in the day and neither one of their columns look like the 64's. the piece im talking about looks more like a 66. i could use a 64 but i want that org. look. thanx

If you haven't found one yet?I have a 65 ps auto column.Get back to me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back