• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Wtb 66 67 charger chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedfish

Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for left uper fender long chrome molding.
And left uper quarter long chrome molding.
If you I know somebody who has or you have these moldings ,I would like to acquire them. thank you.

Good luck with your search, I believe there are members in Minnesota not too far from you. For clarity, you have several types of trim, some of which is:
Chrome: e.g. 67 fender indicators
Stainless: 66/67 windshield molding.
Anodized Aluminum: the long trim on the fenders, doors, quarter panels.

Some chrome is on “pot metal” like 67 fender spears, and C surrounds in the headligInner A pillars have chrome on steel (most 66 have paint on chrome, 67 mostly doesn’t).

You need “peak” moldings. They are anodized aluminum. I wish I had some for you, but check the exterior sell section on this site. Good luck!

Thanks for your feedback! Charger Dana.
Is there a way to narrow the search?
For the PEAK molding.
On the website?

You can search on specific terms, but there are a variety of terms (some technical, most not) for seemingly every part. Best way is to try several different terms individually. Most people would assume “chrome” meant those pieces, but I mention it because the cleaning or repair of each type is very different.

Search for Joel (attached). He seems to have access to many 66/67 chargers. He may have parts too.

D15522D1-97C6-42C7-8A29-FF4C285E69F6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back