• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB '66 Coronet interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jteck10

Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
Before i go shelling out money online, does anyone have any of the below parts they are looking to part with?
shipping would be to 94806

1966 Dodge Coronet 440 Trim
- black dash with chrome highlights for a non-AC car
- black glovebox lid with chrome highlights, hopefully with "coronet 440" script
- OEM center console including shift knob/assembly

I bought a gauge cluster face off ebay that had been re-chromed and painted.
Paint is a little thick but it's WAY nicer that the typical wear that happens to them.
They also sold glove box doors but they cost almost as much as the cluster, and I figured I'd try doing my own but haven't yet.
I wish I could remember the seller.

In case you don't know- the "440" model came with a bench seat, so looking for "Coronet 440 console" is not gonna get results.

A console from a Coronet 500, Plymouth Satellite or Charger will fit as if it were factory.
IIRC the 66/67 Consoles are slightly different (as are the Charger consoles) but they are very similar all the way to 1970 in B body cars.

I bought a gauge cluster face off ebay that had been re-chromed and painted.
Paint is a little thick but it's WAY nicer that the typical wear that happens to them.
They also sold glove box doors but they cost almost as much as the cluster, and I figured I'd try doing my own but haven't yet.
I wish I could remember the seller.

In case you don't know- the "440" model came with a bench seat, so looking for "Coronet 440 console" is not gonna get results.

A console from a Coronet 500, Plymouth Satellite or Charger will fit as if it were factory.
IIRC the 66/67 Consoles are slightly different (as are the Charger consoles) but they are very similar all the way to 1970 in B body cars.
appreciate the info! i have a custom interior that the previous owner put into my 440, but it does have an automatic floor shift. i'll keep an eye out for a 500 center console

Not sure how much of a diy person you are. If you can find guage bezels and a glovebox lid in good condition, you can use chrome pens to add in the chrome accents.

This is the brand to get. It does a pretty good job of emulating chrome. You can find them on amazon and other places.

Not sure how much of a diy person you are. If you can find guage bezels and a glovebox lid in good condition, you can use chrome pens to add in the chrome accents.

This is the brand to get. It does a pretty good job of emulating chrome. You can find them on amazon and other places.

[/URL]
this is the route i would have gone, but my dash was cut up to accomodate a newer radio. im looking to go back to the old school look

I have a nice glovebox door, see pics below.

Chuck (snook)

20231013_140853.jpg

20231013_140903.jpg

20231013_140934.jpg

20231013_140940.jpg

20231013_141039.jpg

I would hit up this member and see if the chrome trim is any good on that free dash he's giving away. Sometimes (if not too rusty) it'll clean up pretty good with some #0000 steel wool.

Edit: Says not shipping but maybe he'll consider.

I have a center console with the top plates and shift knob etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back