• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 68-70 B body non rallye dash tachometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

70gtx440dana

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
WTB one or more 68-70 B body non rallye dash tachometer. Will consider original or repop. As shown in photo. PM me with details. Joe

tach.jpg

ok u know about repop , I adv for 2yr finally bought whole dash to get working org, good luck

I have this one. Got it from a guy who put this aftermarket one in while his original was restored.. Pm any interest.

IMG_5194.jpeg

IMG_5195.jpeg

IMG_5196.jpeg

Thanks for offering...however, the appearance of the face (xtra rivets) on the one your offering will not be suitable for this project. thanks again!

Thanks for offering...however, the appearance of the face (xtra rivets) on the one your offering will not be suitable for this project. thanks again!
No problem but it's the same EXACT reproduction with the same EXACT rivets in the picture you posted as to what you were looking for...
1704076074816.png
1704076122553.png

Sorry about that. Message me your price. Is it tested and working? Joe
Joe, I bought it as is at a flea market. The guy said it worked fine for the 3-4 months it was in. He seemed like an honest guy, had nice stuff. I never tested it had it for about 2-3 years now. I paid $125 for it and that's what I would want out of it plus shipping. Pm any interest.

Quickbpbp, I'm interested in it. Let me know your total price with shipping and I'll get the money to you. you'll have to let me know what you accept. Thanks,Danny

Quickbpbp, I'm interested in it. Let me know your total price with shipping and I'll get the money to you. you'll have to let me know what you accept. Thanks,Danny
Maybe step back for a second and realize how this works... in someone else's WTBuy !

Hi Danny, First why did you disagree with my post? Second the Tach has been sold to Joe the OP of this want ad already...

Thanks for the tach deal QuickBpBp. Still looking for another if anyone has one stashed.

I'm sorry. Your right,I didn't understand how this works. Quickbpbp thanks for letting me know it's been sold and not taking offense. 70 gtx440 dana I want to thank you also for overlooking my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back