• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WTB - 68 and 69 gtx parts - taillights, panels, grills, misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

19GTX69

Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
hey all, Im looking for a few parts for my father's 68 GTX and my 69 GTX.

the 68 we need a set of nice GTX taillights, 3 speed wiper switch, and Air Grabber breather for a 440

the 69 needs a nice GTX front grill, rear trunk garnish panel, and headlight bezels.

Any help would be appreciated!

I might be able to help with the 69 items. i will need to see if I still have a tail panel but I do know that I have the grill and plenty of headlight bezels. I will look today and let you know what I have, the condition and the cost. Question, why do you need an airgrabber for the 68 and what parts do you want?
hey all, Im looking for a few parts for my father's 68 GTX and my 69 GTX.

the 68 we need a set of nice GTX taillights, 3 speed wiper switch, and Air Grabber breather for a 440

the 69 needs a nice GTX front grill, rear trunk garnish panel, and headlight bezels.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
I'm interested in the 69 grill especially.
We are looking for the oval airgrabber breather setup just out of personal preference. My dad has always liked the look and wants to put it on his 68.

I'm pretty sure I have a pair of taillights, I'll take a look if you still need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back