• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 915 large valve heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Martin

Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am looking for a set of large valve 915 heads for my older brothers L code 67 charger. If you have a set you are willing to part with for a reasonable price, please let me know. TIA.

It's no big deal to put the larger valves in the small valve 915's. I've done it several times. Actually used 2.14/181 in mine. But I had done more than a bit of porting. Todays race style valve jobs do can most of the porting needed. I'll look to see what 915's I have in the attic.

Pics and details of the car would help.

:popcorn::p

Pics and details of the car would help.

:popcorn::p
Don't know much about it yet. It is a 67 L code 440hp charger. The car came with everything except an engine. We found about 1/8 of the build sheet and it has stp marked which I havent been able to find any info on a 67 having it. We are in the process of moving to idaho and as soon as we get the car here and transfered, we are going to send the required info to the chrysler historical society to get the build sheet info. I'm picking up a January of 68 440hp for now but we may try to find a closer date block once we find the build date. I'm just trying to get it running for him since he doesn't fit in my challenger because he is 6'8 but fits in this thing with room to spare.
This is the car when we got it home. He has posted pictures of it here before a couple of months ago but it has sat under a car cover until we found an engine for it. The interior is a bit rougher than the exterior but its complete. Ill get some interior pics when I get back to California.

20220712_145006.jpg

20220508_110019.jpg

20220528_090619.jpg

The pics of the car look beautiful. Unless you are intending on a concours quality show care. The year/version of the 440 won't matter. If you find a good motor go for it. Again, it's no problem to upgrade the small valve 915's to the larger valve.

Don't know much about it yet. It is a 67 L code 440hp charger. The car came with everything except an engine. We found about 1/8 of the build sheet and it has stp marked which I havent been able to find any info on a 67 having it. We are in the process of moving to idaho and as soon as we get the car here and transfered, we are going to send the required info to the chrysler historical society to get the build sheet info. I'm picking up a January of 68 440hp for now but we may try to find a closer date block once we find the build date. I'm just trying to get it running for him since he doesn't fit in my challenger because he is 6'8 but fits in this thing with room to spare.
This is the car when we got it home. He has posted pictures of it here before a couple of months ago but it has sat under a car cover until we found an engine for it. The interior is a bit rougher than the exterior but its complete. Ill get some interior pics when I get back to California.

View attachment 1313937

View attachment 1313938

View attachment 1313939
Thanks!

Hello everyone. I am looking for a set of large valve 915 heads for my older brothers L code 67 charger. If you have a set you are willing to part with for a reasonable price, please let me know. TIA.
I have some 915 heads. They have 1.74 exhaust valves, and MP springs. Just came off to out on edelbrock heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back