• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND WTB a Non A/C Blower Motor for 1968 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

'68 Coronet R/T

Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a rebuildable core, so it does not have to work but does need to be complete.
Will consider an original working motor as well.

Note: Only members need respond, scammers will be rejected and reported.

Last edited:
Looking for a rebuildable core, so it does not have to work but does need to be complete.
Will consider a original working motor as well.

Note: Only members need respond, scammers will be rejected and reported.
I have a complete heater/defrost unit from 68 RR. Willing to part if needed. ruffcut

I have this brand new motor. All the same specs as original except no blower hole in it and its about 1/2" shorter than stock - do you really care for a car that's not going to see heavy use?!?! I bought this because I had planned to smooth the firewall and get red of the "bump" but that didn't happen. Can ship USPS Flat Rate on Thursday when I head to Carlisle. $30. plus the ride.

IMG_5606.JPG

IMG_5607.JPG

IMG_5608.JPG

I have a complete heater/defrost unit from 68 RR. Willing to part if needed. ruffcut
Check for two things. One the blower motor and two, the temperature control flapper/door.
Mine is missing the bent portion that the cable hooks to.
Temperature Control Valve Retainer Cover.JPG

Temperature Control Door.JPG

This the correct door ?

20230711_175116.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back