• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb adjustable rockers

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth67

Local time
9:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im looking for a set of ductile style adjustable rocker set up like the ones they used on the max wedge motors. I need the complete set up. Send me a p.m. Thanks

I have a complete set of the rocker arms you want. They are not mopar, but another brand. Its a set thats never been on a car. Also have the push rods for them, if you need them. thanks

I just picked these up on ebay the other day......they do come up often, good luck
vdde1f.jpg

Found these on another site (Moparts)
Pics there too

Have a complete set of Crane solid tappet adjustable rocker arms, rocker shafts and most of the rocker shaft hardware. The arms are perfect and look to have never even been used...I dont believe they have been.$425 obo

You can contact me at [email protected]

I have a complete set of the rocker arms you want. They are not mopar, but another brand. Its a set thats never been on a car. Also have the push rods for them, if you need them. thanks

Are these still available if so please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back