• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB Cragar SS Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

REB6PK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
Like to find a very nice pair of 15x4 or 15x6 early style single drilled holes Cragar SS wheels for my 65 Plymouth Belvedere. Prefer they be in nice shape. Will pay top dollar for a nice pair.

I do have a nice pair of 15x8 early style single drilled holes Cragars that I will consider trading if interested.

Please send pictures with price.

Thanks for the Ad!

Last edited:
Are you referring to this model? I found it at 4wheelonline a few days ago while looking for a new set of wheels. You may contact their customer support if you are interested.

cragar-61c-ss-chrome1.jpg

Last edited:
They are making them in direct drill again. I bought a set of 4 last year with custom backspacing. You will need to replace your studs with longer ones however.

If I can, I would like the original style spokes which were rounded and not flat like the new ones.
The new ones look good, but trying to stay period correct.
Might have to go with the new style if I can not find a real nice early version.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back