• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB - Early Push Button 727 for BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
Looking to possibly buy a good, useable 727 for a 62’ push button car with a 361 motor. Would prefer one that has been rebuilt but may consider one that is known to be useable. PM with details.

In case you have trouble finding one, I have one out of a '62 or '63 Chrysler. I do not know much about it other than that. I plan on finding some numbers on it

Sorry, I set my phone down and somehow posted that unfinished reply.
Anyway, once I get some info on it it will be listed in the classified section. I have a driveshaft and trans crossmember to go with it also.
I know you mentioned rebuilt or known good, but unless you know the seller personally, or the car that the trans you purchase came out of to be fully operational, you should have it gone through anyway. Personally, I would never install an auto trans on a person's word.

I have one out of a '62 Polara that was attached to a 361 hp. Supposedly the engine was running when it was pulled about 12 years ago, and I think the trans was working then, but I can't testify under oath to that. It's been sitting in my garage ever since. The down side is it's in WI.

I have one out of a '62 Polara that was attached to a 361 hp. Supposedly the engine was running when it was pulled about 12 years ago, and I think the trans was working then, but I can't testify under oath to that. It's been sitting in my garage ever since. The down side is it's in WI.
Yea, that’s a bit of a haul for a core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back