• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Fender for '72 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

code_red

Local time
11:50 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice driver side fender for a '72 charger. Located in Indianapolis, In. Willing to meet or drive. Please PM with info.
Thanks

Hello,
I have a 1972 dodge charger fender driver side that is very straight with no rust still retain it original color with 2 very small dents that are very repairable not near any body line $500,00 not including shipping and packaging from California if you are seriously interested pictures can be available

Looking for a nice driver side fender for a '72 charger. Located in Indianapolis, In. Willing to meet or drive. Please PM with info.
Thanks

Have you tried any local swaps? You should be able to get a nice fender for $150-250. :confused:

Have you tried any local swaps? You should be able to get a nice fender for $150-250. :confused:

We're going to one in a couple weeks. Just thought I would try my luck here too.

Went to the swap meet. No luck. Looks like I should have bought a Chevy or Ford. Not much for Mopar. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back