• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb headlight limit switches

Wondering if anyone found another microswitch that can be swapped out. Lots of 5 dollar microswitches available. Might just hit the local YouDoIt electronics

all i have are 66 switches left.....there are a couple people that have found replacements....and are selling them as new units...and very expensive as well

hi looking for limit switches for my 66 charger can you let me know if you have them also how much thank you

hi looking for limit switches for my 66 charger can you let me know if you have them also how much thank you

how many you looking for 1,2, or all 4?

all 4 if possible wires broke at switch i also got the new relays from you thanks

I have several as well if u do not have any luck

I have one complete set left, $160 with mailing and you must send all 4 of yours to me in exchange

back from seeing are sons good time at marimar an coronado let me know how to get ahold of you please for limit switches thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back