• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Iam looking 4 some parts for 73 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmax 73 Satellite

Local time
9:46 AM
Reaction score
Hi all iam looking for some parts for my 73 Satellite iam looking for a good Passenger side front Front fender , four-speed clutch pedal linkages that will fit the 73 , and maybe a 8 3/4 Rear end housing It doesn't need to be a positive I'll get that later on thanks guys any of These parts will be appreciated . Thank marc

Hi all iam looking for some parts for my 73 Satellite iam looking for a good Passenger side front Front fender , four-speed clutch pedal linkages that will fit the 73 , and maybe a 8 3/4 Rear end housing It doesn't need to be a positive I'll get that later on thanks guys any of These parts will be appreciated . Thank marc

There is a member here, JOEL He may have some things to help you, ive emailed him and gave him this thread link, Good luck..

I have a good passengers side front fender for a 73 Road Runner/GTX for $95 PM sent

not gonna lie to ya got a 72 coronet, and i put a 8 3/4 rear from under a newport in it, bolted right in didnt have to move the springs nothing, a c body rear is probally cheaper to purchase as well!! Ive got one out here i beleive ill have to check for sure if ur still looking

I have a set of 4spd pedals if still looking PM Me. Brett

Ive got the entire 4 speed set up minus the shifter and transmission, let me know if still looking as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back