• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb or trade i need a a body 8 3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

furyrestored

Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a a body 8 3/4 to replace the ford 9 inch in my duster..i have a recently rebuilt 68 383 to trade also have a sb 727 and a 65 sb 904 cable shift if anyone is interested.... thanks

Check FABO,there has been a couple listed in the last month.

thanks I found one from a local guy from a b body for 100 bucks and it has the 11x2.5 breaks and a 323 sure grip 489 center section can you say super deal........

ever think off using a 65-66 b body 8.75?
Is that a direct fit for an A body? Will it also work for an F/M body? I've got my eye on a stripp-o /6 Volarè and a bolt-in 8.75" possibility might put me over the edge...okay, its not like '65-66 B body rear ends are falling out of the sky or anything, just sayin'....

A wider axle would open you up to so many more wheel options. Wouldn't help on the front tho.

- - - Updated - - -

JS I have a 66 C body housing. Be glad to measure it for you.

the 65-66 b-body rear is 1/4 wider on each side,can make that up with offset on rims.i have two of theses,mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back