• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB Rear Headliner Bows for 1968 Charger

6T8 Charger

Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Compiling everything I need for my 1968 Charger headliner install. Have the 6 bows and the 12 clips, the headliner and trim. I need those small bows for the sail panel and the special clips that go with them. I may attempt to make my own clips if I can't find them. Also looks like I need the cardboard backing pieces between the sail panel and package tray (may fabricate those as well). If you have those bows and/or clips, please let me know. Also any advice is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Have a set of the small bows and clips. $55 plus the ride.

charger short bows 001.JPG

Sold! I'll take them.
Tried to send you a PM but it won't let me. Let me try to clear out my message box. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sold! I'll take them.
Tried to send you a PM but it won't let me. If you'd like, feel free to text me at 503.816.1749 and we can proceed. Thanks.
Says your inbox is full.
Try again, I don't text. Last ones I shipped were $9 so total is $9 + 55 = $64. Paypal as a gift and include your shipping info. PP addy is [email protected].
I'll ship when it comes thru. Thanks, Rod 417-581- 2699

Auto Transport Service
Back