• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rebuilt 383/400 or 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumminded

Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a rebuilt stock/mild 383 engine preferred. I'd like to buy one that I can drive on the street and highway. I would also consider a mild rebuilt 400 or a stock/mild 440. Please no race engines. Please feel free to send me a PM or email at [email protected]

Be nice to know where your located and maybe your budget. I have one in a car that i could pull. 440, 9.5 comp. Maybe 2000 miles on it but i'm in West Plains, Mo. 65775. I also have a killer 383 in a car i bought so i dont know much about it other than it's very stout. I would sell either if the money is right. If i sell the 440 i'll install the 383 in the Duster. How much of it do you need?
Small Block

I'm located near Indianapolis. I've decided I would prefer a 383 over a 440. As for the 440s I'm going to stick with 66 to 71 models. I would be happy as long as it is a good running engine. I don't think I need the transmission anymore. I have a 400 but, since my wife has me a tight budget I could spend $1k for the right engine. Just let me know. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back