• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB set of four 14" X 6" (5.5" will do) Steel Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Rush

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
I had a local guy agree to sell me a set. Well he backed out on the promise today. Yup, I’m a bit ticked off to say the least. Guess we have different values.. So be it.

Anyway. Need to be 5 lug with 4.5" spread. They don’t have to be date correct or part number matching as long as they do match physically and are in pretty good condition. I’d also like the ones with the 8 ¾” spread four nipple hubcap retainers. I’ve run out of options here so I may have to suck it up and pay for shipping. Let me know if you have some for sale or any leads please.

Thanks for your help!!

Last edited:
I had a local guy agree to sell me a set. Well he backed out on the promise today. Yup, I’m a bit ticked off to say the least. Guess we have different values.. So be it.

Anyway. Need to be 5 lug with 4.5" spread. They don’t have to be date correct or part number matching as long as they do match physically and are in pretty good condition. I’d also like the ones with the 8 ¾” spread four nipple hubcap retainers. I’ve run out of options here so I may have to suck it up and pay for shipping. Let me know if you have some for sale or any leads please.

Thanks for your help!!
this link might be of help

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...teel-wheels-all-5-matching-date-codes.157491/

As much as I'd love to have that set of wheels, I'm afraid they are out of my budget range. Someone building a show car will grab them up. My '74 will hopefully fit in the Very Nice Driver category.

Thanks!!

Thanks for your help!!

Swap meet is where you will find them at a reasonable price .Also local sale adds .
Picked up two 15 inch recently in great shape for $70.00
14 inch are for sale everywhere .

Can't give 14" wheels away around here. No one wants them & getting harder to get tires for them also. I have always stepped up to 15" even on steelies anyway. In fact I just picked up a pair of 15" X 8" wide steelies with 275/60/15 Drag Radials for $75.00.

I probably have a set of 4 15x5.5’s.... might be 6” ers... not sure

I appreciate your offers and guidance regarding the 15" wheels but they are just not what I want.

I have a set of OEM 14" wire wheel simulator wheel covers that are a key part of my restoration. If you know people that have a set of four 14" X 6" preferably (or 5.5 will do) 5 on 4 1/2" wheels with the 4 (do not want 3 nub design) center cap nubs spaced 8 7/8 inches apart for sale, I'd love to have a chance to make a deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back