• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB Wheel Well Trim For 68-70 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

69ChargerVert

Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have a complete set of good wheel well moldings for a 68-69 Dodge Charger? Thanks

i have a set of used ones that were on my 68 when I bought it. I have not looked at them recently but I don't think they are in bad shape. I bought new ones when I rebuilt my car. I can't promise they are originals though. Here are a couple pics of them on the car. If you are interested and want better pics, I can take some. IMO, they are driver class and I would sell them for $125.00 shipped.

100_6060.JPG

100_6061.JPG

100_6044.JPG

I have nice used reproduction if interested

i have a set of used ones that were on my 68 when I bought it. I have not looked at them recently but I don't think they are in bad shape. I bought new ones when I rebuilt my car. I can't promise they are originals though. Here are a couple pics of them on the car. If you are interested and want better pics, I can take some. IMO, they are driver class and I would sell them for $125.00 shipped.

View attachment 1395689

View attachment 1395690

View attachment 1395691

Thank you. They are going on a completely restored vehicle so I'd probably need better than daily driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back