• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WTS/WTT: DIECAST COLLECTION approx 400 pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmissile

Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I want to sell my die-cast collection. 1/24th NHRA cars, bikes, etc[lots autographed]...1/18 mopar dragcars, lots of vintage 1/18th F1, and various rare and nice pieces. I'd like to sell it all, with showcases. LOTS of $$$$$$ invested.

Looking for trade, [cash offers]. All the boxes are bagged and attic stored. Some unopened stuff laying around, too.

Mike

PM me.

50o4u1.jpg

v2u4hc.jpg

25aj286.jpg

You Won"t Sell Individual Cars?

That is one serious collection! GLWS

I'm not interested in doing anything, other than taking payment for everything. I'll let someone come over for a weekend, and box all the stuff and move the showcases. I've had plenty of requests for individual pieces. That doesn't help my issue for more room.

Well good luck to ya then!

I'm not interested in doing anything, other than taking payment for everything. I'll let someone come over for a weekend, and box all the stuff and move the showcases. I've had plenty of requests for individual pieces. That doesn't help my issue for more room.

They'll leave here....one way or another. I have 4 car builds going on, and don't have time for this crap. It had been a couple of years since I'd turned the lights on where they're at. I obviously have no interest in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back