• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ya don't see one of these everyday

Roger63

Local time
3:52 AM
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220126-052029_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220126-052037_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220126-052046_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220126-052057_Facebook.jpg

I had a blue one, fun car. Always loved the styling of them.

My brother in law just sold one.

He installed a 5.2 Magnum and an ax-15 trans.

A Quadfecta, a hose in every shot! :thumbsup:

There's a good layer of dirt & funk below the seat adjusting lever. Here's a lesson to the seller; if you're going to advertise a car for sale, clean it thoroughly before taking pictures and have the common sense to move the wash bucket & hose. Taking pictures in front of the storage unit you just pulled it out of doesn't help. Close the hood & take the crap off the dash and out of the footwell too.

7389_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=IoT8QLHkq1kAX_Y0uX1&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.jpg

screenshot_20220126-052046_facebook-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
There's a good layer of dirt & funk below the seat adjusting lever. Here's a lesson to the seller; if you're going to advertise a car for sale, clean it thoroughly before taking pictures and have the common sense to move the wash bucket & hose. Taking pictures in front of the storage unit you just pulled it out of doesn't help.

View attachment 1230588

View attachment 1230589
I thought that was pretty lazy on his part to leave the bucket and hose in the picture.

Local guy had 2 of them a red and a silver like in the photo.We would service them at a shop that I worked at.
His kid smoked both of them in a short time.They sat in his yard for awhile with blown engines.
Gone now.

IIRC those factory wheels are 15x8 and the IRS axle can handle V8 power.

The only thing that kinda sucked about my brother's build was he had to modify the driver's side header to make 2 primary pipes into one before the collector.
I'm sure that strangled the exhaust on that side.

It seems like just yesterday, they were everywhere. But you could say that about all those GM 2nd gen F bodies. They had to make over a million of those.

Auto Transport Service
Back