• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

yearone fenders

robocop1971

Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if they've had a good experience buying front fenders for a 1969 dodge charger from yearone? Looking to buy a pair and use the 20% off but......not willing to sacrifice quality to save a few bucks. What do you guys think?

I bought a set of AMD front fenders for my 69 and they were great very nice and antenna hole is shaved already! (If you like that look) Most all the places you buy the parts from will have them drop shipped from AMD themselves.

So your saying that the fenders are AMD? If so I bought full quarters from them and was very pleased. If they are I may buy them from yearone and receive my 30% disc.

Thanks!

AMD is the only company that makes front fenders for 69 Chargers

Before you buy, check with Jeff Brown and see what he can do.
[email protected]

He will give you a discount for being a member here, and reduce the shipping cost if it goes to a business.

Last edited:
I got 1/4 skins from Y1 and they were from Goodmark. Oh and they were for a 68 GTX. Didn't have any problems.

Dave F

Full 1/4 panels I got were from AMD for my 68 plymouth. They were nice but not cheap.

A lot of stuff from Year One is discount exempt, be sure to check before placing the order!

Thanks guys!...I will contact Jeff before i buy and see what he can do.

I think sheetmetal is discount exempt. You will probably get better pricing from Jeff.

Auto Transport Service
Back