• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YEARONE

4spEd

Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
I sent you a PM this weekend about a issue with my order.

I would think you would get better results by picking up the phone and talking to someone directly with any order issues.

Yah, they haven't quite figured out the PM operation here yet or have the spare time to monitor it. Call them or email them directly at YearOne, not through the forum. If that doesn't work for you I have the Pres' cell phone number... :lol:

Yah, they haven't quite figured out the PM operation here yet or have the spare time to monitor it. Call them or email them directly at YearOne, not through the forum. If that doesn't work for you I have the Pres' cell phone number... :lol:
I have been working with one person, order from hell. 1 item arrived correct. 1 item incorrect returned no info on replacement. Third item just arrived also incorrect. Guy helping me has gone missing.

Well that sucks, but sounds too familiar it seems. If you don't get it sorted out in the next couple of days PM me your name, email, phone # and order # and I'll summons the "top" for you as I'm working with Kevin on correcting a reproduction currently so staying in touch with him.

Auto Transport Service
Back