• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yo! From Ohio - Another new member

folzinal

Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
Hey Folks. Just another car guy here...first Mopar so lots of questions will be coming. My story, the typical I know a guy who knows a guy that lives next to a guy with this old car in the garage. Anyhow I picked up a 69 GTX about a year ago and finally started to get going. Not sure of plans yet but a brake upgrade will likely be a good start. (I'll take better pics- these were from its homecoming)

20170918-074722.jpg

20170918-074723.jpg

Welcome from coastal Georgia.
:usflag:

Looks like a nice ride!

Welcome

Welcome....With those wheels and tires, that looks more like a street brawler Road Runner than a GTX.
So, you are new to these cars, huh? Lots of us here are Mopar guys from the beginning, some are new to the mix like you. There is plenty of room for all types here.

Very nice car folz, how's it run compared to your other cars? Good luck and this is a great site too.

Welcome from Texas, questions are welcome here. Nice ride for your first mopar.

Welcome from Texas!

Great to see a fellow X owner! Looks like a nice car overall....I see it is missing the body side moulding down the side along with the blackout on the bottom. Adding that which is what it originally had would make the car "pop" nicely...

Does your vin start with RS?

Justin

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Anxious to get started...

Sweet & welcome from a little south of you.

Welcome....With those wheels and tires, that looks more like a street brawler Road Runner than a GTX.
So, you are new to these cars, huh? Lots of us here are Mopar guys from the beginning, some are new to the mix like you. There is plenty of room for all types here.

I hear you, my old man calls it The Whiskey Runner. The sinister look has really grown on me though. (my kids call it the Minion-mobile)
Yep, first one of these. I looked around a bit and seems to be a good mix of folks here. I especially like how the new members are not talked down here (unlike some of the other sites out there)

Very nice car folz, how's it run compared to your other cars? Good luck and this is a great site too.

Wish I could tell you how it runs. Bought it not running, all 4 wheel cylinders frozen and a hole in the gas tank. Been sitting in SC since 1996 so it'll need some work before I could compare.

I have a low 12 sec 77 Trans AM with a 400/auto and had a high 10 sec 70 Chevelle SS 454/auto so I'm anxious to compare. The list of 'have hads' would be too long to list but those were to the only two monsters I've owned.

Auto Transport Service
Back