• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You can stop holding your breathe now..

They are marked out of stock, when you try to order. They are saying early December so I'm assuming anytime now. Did you receive a notice from them? I am on the email list and haven't received this information.

They are marked out of stock, when you try to order. They are saying early December so I'm assuming anytime now. Did you receive a notice from them? I am on the email list and haven't received this information.
I saw this on their site. I did not get notified.

Trunk extensions are next I hope. I ordered outer wheel houses the day I got the email. I will do the same on quarter panels, even if it is Christmas time. Merry Christmas to me.
20190903_202211.jpg

This Satellite needs the bondo, fiberglass, and chicken wire replaced. A 20K mile car from the rust belt.

sweet...bring them back to the road

anything special on that Coronet?....nice start on the color on that one

watermelon

sweet...bring them back to the road

anything special on that Coronet?....nice start on the color on that one

watermelon
Matching # R/T 440 automatic. Yes it's special, I bought it from the original owner who ordered it as a Hemi car with A/C. It was put on the line as such. When it was time to mate the body to the drivetrain the error was obvious. A call was made and as the original owner told me, he chose the 440 to keep the A/C. Everything is there for a Hemi car. Suspension, torque boxes, offset Hemi brake booster, 4 piston front disc brakes, Hemi radiator, and even a Hemi owners manual in the glove box.

Matching # R/T 440 automatic. Yes it's special, I bought it from the original owner who ordered it as a Hemi car with A/C. It was put on the line as such. When it was time to mate the body to the drivetrain the error was obvious. A call was made and as the original owner told me, he chose the 440 to keep the A/C. Everything is there for a Hemi car. Suspension, torque boxes, offset Hemi brake booster, 4 piston front disc brakes, Hemi radiator, and even a Hemi owners manual in the glove box.

That is a weird story. Wonder if the owner got a discount or something...

Auto Transport Service
Back