• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

you ever gonna eat chinese food again?

r89py324j3q0.jpg

2c8or1.jpg

Chinese+food+anyone_f39279_5830383.jpg

so-i-heard-you-like-chinese-food_o_2705979.jpg

Translation-7.jpg

All of the waiters ( who barely speak 3 words of English) all have names like Ruth, Betty, Albert, Susanna.... Cracks me up....
Funny you shold say that....Chinese family across the road from me - names of mother & daughter are Alice & Wendy. Straight out of fairy tales. I can never remember which is which, as they all look the same to us 'round-eyes'. :D

this thread made me think of this...........lmao.......somewhat related

This thread title made me shudder in horror....just reading it. I'm off Chinese food for life now.

My wife makes excellent Chinese food. If it wasn’t any good this would be a justifiable way to get out of eating it. :)

But.......I’ll still be eating Chinese food!

A few years back we had a Chinese place near us (Bethel Park, PA). It was called Dynasty Buffet.
I'm not sure if it was deliberate or by accident but the first 2 letters were burnt out.

Yep... nasty Buffet.

and the whole chopsticks thing.....lmao.....yeah, it takes a little skill; but the thought of inventing a useful tool like a fork never entered anyone's mind?

and the whole chopsticks thing.....lmao.....yeah, it takes a little skill; but the thought of inventing a useful tool like a fork never entered anyone's mind?
Chopsticks are skewers. When there food trys to run for the hills.

Dated a Chinese girl for awhile.

One time while in bed I had gas real bad. She told me to "knock it off". I said "it's not me, it's the dog", who was laying at the foot of the bed. She told me "don't blame the dog, I cooked it the way I always do".

And people have asked me for years why I have always refused to eat Chinese food. Cause I don't know what's in it!

And people have asked me for years why I have always refused to eat Chinese food. Cause I don't know what's in it!

No kidding. Theres a **** load of those Chinese restaurants everywhere. And not all shop at walmart or costco for there goods. There all greasy spoon **** food places.

My wife and I make much better chinese food than can be bought. It has been over 10 years since we got chinese from a restaurant.

My wife and I make much better chinese food than can be bought. It has been over 10 years since we got chinese from a restaurant.

if it ain't cat, bat, or bugs, and it doesn't move............ it ain't chinese food

If you think the Chinese are the only ones that use strange forms of protein and meats you’re just fooling yourself. It’s only strange because we don’t eat it. If you’re knowledgeable about food preparation and safety you know that you can get food poisoning anywhere. But this is not about food poisoning. This is about livestock handling and some exotic animals that are known to carry disease. These specific animals should not be eaten or kept with other animals that are eaten. We do something here similar in the states with pigs. Confined hauling confined storage kills these animals in transit and creates disease. The world could be a whole lot better if how we managed animals was more humane and was done with the knowledge of Food safety.

I always loved hop suck. Ate there a few times. Then scraped the bow with a stick if that counts?

If you think the Chinese are the only ones that use strange forms of protein and meats you’re just fooling yourself. It’s only strange because we don’t eat it.

I don't care what you say, eating wild bats is strange. Why? because they carry diseases. The Chinese view of food is that if it moves, it's food, no matter what it is.

thumbnail.png

Auto Transport Service
Back