• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Most Despised YouTube Ad?

Dibbons

Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Hands down, "Grammerly". Don't mean to brag, but I have three Associate Degrees (Administration of Justice, Spanish, Liberal Arts) and a Bachelor's degree (Spanish major/Political Science minor) and I don't need no stinkin' help writing some dumbass "important" email!

grammerly.jpeg

I hate it when I’m listening to an entire album and they put an ad between every freakin song, or they stop in the middle and ask if I want to continue. I work on a ladder as a painter and can’t always be around the computer. Very annoying.

Anything that's freaking 3 mins long!
Seriously I get a 5-10 sec add fine whatever but then a 3 min long one comes up every two songs really I don't care about your butt cream or your mortgage refinance company
Or the adds that trash talk my favorite person in the world ! That's not related to me!

You guys must be using internet explorer. If you want to get rid of ads switch to mozilla firefox. I have never gotten one single ad when using firefox. There is an app that you can download through firefox that will automatically select "yes" when it asks if you are still listening.

I got thrown in youtube jail. I hurt somebody's feelings. It should be called pravda tube

The testosterone guy. The clickbait one where he talks about the one fruit that people used to always eat and now no one does but should.

The testosterone guy. The clickbait one where he talks about the one fruit that people used to always eat and now no one does but should.
That guy is annoying. Just hawking more get in shape "secrets". Never mind putting in the work.

Any and every political ad. The fact that you tube management is 100% rabid liberal left-wing ********, and the ads are all for leftwing ********, just makes it worse.

You guys must be using internet explorer. If you want to get rid of ads switch to mozilla firefox. I have never gotten one single ad when using firefox. There is an app that you can download through firefox that will automatically select "yes" when it asks if you are still listening.
As block is free and works on google chrome,internet explorer and Firefox. You can even use it on your phone. I haven’t seen an add in four years

Pretty much any American "How To" video. They spend 3/4 of the video telling you what they are going to do. The video is more "look at me" than the topic. Foreign videos don't seem to be that way, they give the topic and record the work.

Any and every political ad. The fact that you tube management is 100% rabid liberal left-wing ********, and the ads are all for leftwing ********, just makes it worse.
anything they touch turns to ****.

Auto Transport Service
Back