• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ZIPPY from Moparts here

I'm still "over there" too.

There is no conflict.....Sorry to be boring LOL.

Nothing of any consequence happened online.....

Life events caused me to pretty much drop the hobby completely for awhile but I've picked it back up, and am pushing some progress for myself pretty hard. It seems to me folks get a little more in-depth here as far as resto projects, especially sheetmetal repair which is what I'm here reading about the most, because I need to do a whole bunch of it!

With this car I chased 10 second ETs on a meager budget, made it to 11 flat at 123mph, Made some pretty good horsepower, had a great time and figured 10s were right around the corner....later had some life events conflict with the hobby so I threw it in the corner rather than forcing it. Now picking it back up again I've started over again with tuning, and started to experiment with some of the ideas I had years ago.

I worked a contract job for MP from 2005 to 2013 and saved most of the historic casting/stamping ID information I acquired.
I'm probably a halfway decent source of info for parts that came out (and didn't come out) during that time period, and can still recall alot of mostly useless trivia. So I've got that going for me.

View attachment 429811 View attachment 429812 View attachment 429813 View attachment 429814 View attachment 429815 View attachment 429816
Saw you on Moparts too. After reading about some of your back ground, I have 30 or so in parts, 50/50 between stores and dealers, with the last portion being Mopar 94-04. And I'm still a parts guy. Can't ever have enough literature at my fingertips.

images.jpeg

I'm still a member there but was gone for a good while after being banned for the 3rd time for little of nothing. One time I simply made a suggestion on how to improve the site and boom, banned. Used to be lots of bad blood with the owner and some of the mods.....and well, just don't go there much anymore.

Auto Transport Service
Back