• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 1970 Duster Drag Car (Race car only. Not street legal.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesRR

Local time
3:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to possibly trade my Drag Car for something a bit more mild. This car screams and has not been the best for me, a novice racer. 500ci Big Block. 13.8:1 Solid Roller Cam around .700 final lift with 1.7 rockers. B1 heads. Open headers. Jegs Electric fuel and electric water pump. New Radiator. Full MSD Ignition system. No alternator. Battery cut-off switch. Trans is a built 727 with shield and trans brake. 5,600 stall. Quarter stick shifter. Front disk brakes, large drum rear with line-loc. Car is tubbed with Dana 60 rear end. 4.88 spool. Autometer gauges and tac. All good stuff. Slicks on rear only have about 5 passes on them. Ladder Bar coil overs in rear. 1 aluminum racing seat with harness and full sheet aluminum interior. Roll cage. Lexan windows. Fiberglass removable front end. Leaves straight and pulls the front wheels. Im sure I forgot some things. Just ask. I did not build the car. Bought it done. I have been in the mid/upper 6's in the 8th mile but I have never left off the transbrake. Was footing it. This car will dip into the 5's when driven correctly.Car is scary fast and sounds bitchin. Paint and body not perfect but looks very presentable. No rust. Bill of sale only. I would value this car somewhere in the 16-18k range although it could not be built for that much.Looking for a comparable pro street or race car that is quick but a little more tame to learn on and get consistent. Must be Mopar. Preferably a 60s car. Thank you
photo (1).jpg
photo (2).jpg
photo (15).JPG
photo (16).jpg
photo (17).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back