• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Roadrunner

Well guys, I sold the Roadrunner yesterday as I just wasn't into it.
I tried to connect but couldn't get into it.
I think its going to get a 440 4 speed transplant in the near future from the new owner.
Now since I don't own a b-body I don't stick around a site I have nothing to contribute to or need any help, so until I get another one??? see ya!

last pic 4.jpg

congrats on your sale ,you can still stick around

I had a 74 RR painted this same way in 1982. Had plaid interior in it with white door panels. 360 auto. Was a great car. It's what got me to look for another one. As far as how others feel about it? Who cares? I like this body style (73-74) better than any other year and they turn heads just like the others so enjoy it. Only drawback is the reproduction parts are less plentiful for these than other years. But you have a solid car it looks like so you don't much help with that. I think I saw this car on CL when I was looking all over for one. Oh and the wing? I think it's an add-on. Have fun with it. The wheels added to it BTW

Shucks. Two months ago you were getting new wheels, looked like things were moving forward. Glad you found a buyer for it though, perhaps they'll join here as well. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back