• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

Well got my order placed last night with Dave at Performance Graphics. Dash & plastic parts paint & dye on the way!

He recommended Frank B for the vin decal.

Spent the weekend in a tree. Saw the biggest deer I've ever seen on the hoof during hunting season but not close enough for a shot. Good news is I've had 5 encounters with a skunk in the dark without any bad results. I feel like I'm playing Russian roulette with him. I'm hoping I get my deer before the skunk gets me! :eek:

Well going to leave work early today and took tomorrow off. To see if I can get the big guy to walk by. This guy is big and I've really had a hard time waiting to get back out to see if I can get a shot at him. I need to get him within 50 yards for a good shot. Plus I need too get back to my car too. So hopefully I'll have some luck this weekend.

Well going to leave work early today and took tomorrow off. To see if I can get the big guy to walk by. This guy is big and I've really had a hard time waiting to get back out to see if I can get a shot at him. I need to get him within 50 yards for a good shot. Plus I need too get back to my car too. So hopefully I'll have some luck this weekend.
The big bucks are really starting to run now. Saw a half dozen shooter bucks around the farm tonight. Good luck and be safe.

Smoky Mountain Traders is 10 minutes from my house; they have lots of muscle cars but some of the prices are just too steep. Even run of the mill Chevelles and Camaros they are trying to sell for 40K, 50k and even higher. I looked at a 70 Chevelle SS that was a clone with the hood stripes painted wrong that they wanted 45k for.

Great pictures on the website though!

Do you see the models around town? That would be a nice town to visit.

Well my deer didn't come close enough, but not for lack of trying. I spent 40 hours in the tree stands Thurs-Sunday

Sounds like you put in the time. Its all about being in the right place at the right time.
The more time spent the greater chance that will happen. Keep it up.

The wide 10 I would shoot was under 2 of my stands, problem is I wasn't in those 2.:BangHead:

Looks like my legendary shipment will be here tomorrow!
Speaking of legendary.........
FB_IMG_1502389950467.jpg

Got my buddy seat cover and the bucket seat backs.

And a little Fast Friday shot.
2.png
1.png

Auto Transport Service
Back