• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

1b.jpg

This is a twin to my car! From the factory. Mine will have some upgrades when done.

It's going to be beautiful for sure, great work and I am enjoying your build.

Thanks Malex! If the UPS person looked like this I'd be bankrupt.

Taking the seats to interior guy so figured I better get some stuff painted.
IMG_20171124_123954483.jpg
IMG_20171124_124810531.jpg

1c.png

I used a rubber grommet to replace the missing upper plastic piece the head rest goes in. Test fit of head rest worked great!

1b.png
1a.png

Got all the seat stuff loaded up yesterday to take to the interior guy. Going to drop it off tonight. Will see if there anything else I need to order as Legendary has 25% off this week!

1a.png

Got my rear seat emblem back from my friend who powder coated it. Turned out good enough for me!

It was brought to my attention that I've been slacking on pictures. Happy hump day.
e6.jpg

I had to search heard to find your seat parts in the pictures. To much distraction on your trophy wall behind.
I keep the big ones in the house. I'm starting to think I may have a empty space for 2017.....:BangHead:

Well had a great deer camp with the boys this last weekend. Even though the warm temps in the upper 50's & 60's we shot 18. Could shot more but that was enough for everyone that wanted deer. The 450 bushmaster AR I used was flawless 5 deer with 7 shots on running deer. :thumbsup:

Well had a great deer camp with the boys this last weekend. Even though the warm temps in the upper 50's & 60's we shot 18. Could shot more but that was enough for everyone that wanted deer. The 450 bushmaster AR I used was flawless 5 deer with 7 shots on running deer. :thumbsup:
Sounds great!
Everyone always asks me how expensive my venison meat ends up costing me. I tell them that it was free. All of my hunting and camping expenses are my recreation costs. I am going to go and enjoy it whether or not I get something.
Sounds like you have your freezer full.

Justin, sorry buddy. Jan 10th is the end of season. Just so you don't think I've totally gone off the grid, I'm soaking the bearings and cages that the seat tracks roll on. Getting ready for reassembly. Bought a nicer set of Kick panels to paint. Scuffing up the roof for the vinyl top installation. Staring at the engine from time to time making racing noises. waaahhhh waaaahhhhh wwAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ummmmmmmmmm :lol:

Justin, sorry buddy. Jan 10th is the end of season. Just so you don't think I've totally gone off the grid, I'm soaking the bearings and cages that the seat tracks roll on. Getting ready for reassembly. Bought a nicer set of Kick panels to paint. Scuffing up the roof for the vinyl top installation. Staring at the engine from time to time making racing noises. waaahhhh waaaahhhhh wwAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ummmmmmmmmm :lol:
Alright, based on that I will let you slide a bit...

Auto Transport Service
Back