• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And I Thought She Was Just Being Nice

Bruzilla

Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score
I called in a breakfast order to a little diner in our area on Sunday, and took the Roadrunner over to get it. As I always do when I go there, I just pull up in front of the place and go inside to grab my stuff and leave. I walk with a cane and need to carry everything in one hand, but I make it work.

So I go inside, and there's a new gal working the register. Real sweetheart type. She tells me she loves the Roadrunner, and I said thanks. Then she says she would be glad to carry my order out for me, and I thought "gee that sure is nice of her to help me out."

Then we get outside and she's leaning in the passenger window putting my bags on the front seat and she's asking if it really has a 440, how fast have I gone in it, do I ever race it, etc., then she asks if she can sit in the drivers seat and I said go ahead. She jumps in and listens to the engine running, and I told her to rev it up and she's revving the old 440 up a half dozen times. I thought she was going to propose to the car at any second. :)

She got out, thanked me, gave me a hug, and ran back inside, and said to make sure I bring the car back next weekend. And here I thought she was just being nice to an old guy but she must be after the car. ;)

6a67111c7330a56ba45cf2a8ac942b5e--chevy-girl-chevy-trucks.jpg

Since this isn't in the joke section, I ASSume it's true :D No pics!!??

Since this isn't in the joke section, I ASSume it's true :D No pics!!??
Seriously guys... you'all really need to get your cars out of the garages and out on the roads so you don't need to keep asking me for pictures of all the babes who are drawn to my Roadrunner. You can't hit home runs until you start swinging the bat. :)

Maybe it's my age, but I think the idea of whipping out my... cell phone and snapping pics of every babe who saunters over to ogle it is a bit creepy. I would feel like Joe Biden with his Trans Am. :)

joe-biden-confirms-he-washes-his-car-shirtless.jpg

Shoot....all ya gotta do is say "hey, you're good looking sitting in there....mind if I take a pic" and they usually won't say no unless there's a warrant out on them :D

We only want a pic if she starts rubbing on the shifter!!

Was she hot?
That is an INTERESTING question! I've made a good living being a human performance and business analyst, and I like to look for trends. It is a rare day when an unattractive woman will approach me about my car. Rare, like almost never. I've had some gals my age who are less than hot ask me about it, and you can tell that's just pure nostalgia and they usually want to talk to me about a car they used to have. But when it comes to the non-nostalgic young gals, they are universally hot, at least a 7. Plain Janes just don't seem to have much interest in cars, but the ones who are better looking are always checking it out. I guess they see themselves as awesome and are attracted to things they see as awesome so they look even more impressive. :)

I personally am waiting for next weekend & a pic!

Auto Transport Service
Back