• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever increasing threat of home invasion, so I bought:

IMG_0195.JPG
Second only to Mopars, nothing bests a filthy 44 Magnum Performance Center revolver. The sight, sound, and feel of the carbon. A full day at the range can be very satisfying. Someday this all will be banned. Good groups too. Didn't break any rules. Except, keep unloaded until ready to use. Since we don't know when that is, it has to be loaded. At ALL times.
Cowboy loads.

All this talk of uppers&flowers got me going. Caspian lower, upper is a 1940 Colt made for export to Brazil. Spent many months on m1911.org while setting it up.Great guys on there just like FBBO!

IMG_1078.JPG

BeeKool it's any 1911 platform; grouped by manufacturer, maintenance, troubleshooting, historical,etc. Try It you'll like it.

but I like my manton 8 gauge double barrel shot gun in this photo it is like mine but I dont have the wooden box
9965502_1.jpg

Last edited:
That's just so wrong on so many accounts!

its nice to see so many mopar nuts that love guns as well. my home defence is my 10 ga. goose gun. fff solid steel shot with max load. all my pistols might kill someone next door, so they are a no go for home defence. "88 magnum, it shoots through schools."

Yahtzee.....
What a delusional assclown. 25 "Disagree" comments as of 10 minutes ago. I am not a gun owner but I am not against them. I see responsible gun ownership is a good thing. The video of the robber getting shot by the gray haired guy is GREAT! Thieves SHOULD be scared when they try that sort of thing.
That Yahtzee guy sure pissed in a hornets nest and I'm glad to see many people call him out on it. It is a huge leap to make; Responsible ownership to mass murder....How many incidents like that are perpetrated by sane people with legally registered weapons?
How many tragedies are avoided by the actions of brave citizens that carry?

Dennis the two on the left? Too much push(trying to tame recoil when squeezing trigger) if I remember right. Not bad though.

First four, cocked single action. Last 2, double action. It's the quiver of an old man. Action seems real light when cocked. Using full pull, even after the second click seems long. I blame the 44. Just 44 Special loads.

IMG_0219.JPG
This Five Star Firearms Speed Loader is so sweet!

Auto Transport Service
Back